The Health Involvement Network is a forum for patients, partner organisations and volunteer groups who want to share their views on healthcare services locally, and actively support the CCG when key decisions are being made about planning and improving services.
As a member you will receive information about local healthcare services and wider health issues, and you will also have many opportunities to get involved in our decision making. This can include:
- Taking part in online or postal surveys
- Taking part in focus groups
- Attending meetings and helping to plan improvements to healthcare services
- Providing feedback on your own experiences in respect of GP, hospital, mental health and community care services
- Helping to shape and re-design our services to ensure that we get the best possible outcomes for patients
- Getting involved in health and wellbeing events
- Receiving information about the CCG
You can choose to get involved as much or as little as you want with any of the opportunities that suit you.
We regularly send our members information or updates through our quarterly Your Health magazine. As a member you will also have access to our online forum (coming soon) where you will be able to take part in discussions with other members.
If you are interested in joining the network, you can do so in one of the following ways:
Call us on: 01522 515380
Email us at: email@example.com
Write to us at: Engagement Team, NHS Lincolnshire West Clinical Commissioning Group, Cross O’Cliff, Bracebridge Heath, Lincoln, LN4 2HN